Banknotes collectors who visited...来自各国的一班朋友们

free counters

2010年7月23日星期五

My Straits, Malaya, Malaya & British Borneo, and Malaysia $1 Collection Part I


1935 Straits Settlement King George V $1 GEF


1941 Malaya King George VI $1 UNC


After sometime, I decided to put up this blog posting to share with you all my $1 collection. This is the 1st part of my complete collection of $1 from 1935 Straits Settlement till present day. The 1940 $1 which is very very rare and expensive, still eludes me for the time being.


Most notes are in UNC conditions unless stated otherwise in the item description.
Some of these notes have been posted in the previous blog posts but for completeness of the $1 set sharing, I have no choice but to put them up again here in these postings. My sincere apologies for this.






没有评论:

发表评论