The last of the list, which contains the WAWASAN Series from Ahmad Don till Zeti
Ahmad Don Series
1. M67, RM2, AA prefix, 10 pcs
2. M67, RM2, ZA, ZC, Z replacement notes
3. M67, RM2, BA prefix. 10pcs
4. M67, RM2, AZ prefix, 15pcs
5. M71, RM10, side sign.
6. M75, RM50, side sign ZA replacement note
Ali Abul Hassan Series
1. M68, RM2, side sign, UNC, 10 pcs
2. M68, RM2, side sign, ZD replacement notes, 10 pcs
3. M72, RM10, side sign
4. M76, RM50, side sign, Serial Number BG9700016
5. M76, RM50, side sign, ZA series replacement note.
6. M79, RM100, side sign ZA series replacement note
7. M69, RM2, DF prefix, 10 pairs
8. M70, RM5, centre sign, ZA replacement note, 10pcs
9. M73, RM10, centre sign
10. M73, RM10, centre sign, ZA replacement note
11. M80, RM100, centre sign, ZA replacement note, UNC, 3pcs
Zeti Aziz Series
1. M81, RM1, ZA, ZB, ZC, ZD, ZE replacement notes multi pcs
2. M82, RM5, ZA series replacement notes
3. M83, RM10, without silver security thread, ZA series replacement notes
4. M84, RM50, ZA, ZB, ZC, ZD, ZE replacement notes multi pcs
5. M85, RM100, ZA, ZB, and ZC replacement notes
6. M86, RM10, with silver security thread, ZA replacement notes
This should complete the list of stolen items as provided by Mr Chai.
I will scan the pictures of some notes as illustrated by Mr Chai and upload by this evening. Please do come back for the update and help to spread the news for the sake of friends in numismatics.
To dealers and collectors out there, a word of caution, be on the lookout for items that are too good to be true, most probably they are. Avoid buying from suspicious source to avoid getting into trouble in future.